1. We aim to provide you with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a product with a defect, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment. You may be asked to provide further information to support your claim to assist us with our assessment of the goods.
3. It does not constitute as a defect if in our reasonable opinion a product has become of unacceptable quality following the sale to you due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
4. If a product purchased from NW Mall and is faulty or does not match with the description made in promotions or advertisements of the product (e.g, size, colour and looks, etc.), you may return the product within 14 days of receipt of delivery for a refund or replacement (if available). You may be eligible for free return of the product but you must comply with the directions for returning the product that we will provide to you.
5. The products to be returned do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping.
6. If you contact us for a refund, repair or replacement after 14 days of receipt of delivery of the product, you might still be entitled to the refund, repair or replacement but you must pay the return shipping costs.
7. Within 7 business days of receipt of the returned product by us, your refund or replacement request will be processed.
8. If the returned product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the return shipping costs and/or inspection costs to NW Mall. These costs will be provided to you by NW Mall.
9. If the item you’re returning isn’t in the same condition as it was when you received it, or if it gets damaged in transit, the seller may only give you a partial refund. When you send the item back, repack it carefully in the original packaging.